The Magic - Immersed
The Magic continues...
It's been quiet. Paul hasn't seen or heard from the Fae for several months, since his recent winged quest. His worry rock, no matter how often he tries, sits silent. Deep down, Paul fears the adventure is over. Nevertheless, when he finds himself tasked with a summer project outside his comfort zone, Paul reaches for his comforting worry rock and realizes things are not what they seem. Without warning, Paul finds himself in unfamiliar waters, charged with discovering not only what The Stone wants but who else The Stone is awakening. Suddenly, Paul’s lazy summer is left behind and he realizes the adventure is just beginning. Before he knows it, Paul finds himself on another adventure...immersed.
Above picture - Larger Pacific Striped Octopus © 2013 California Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Build your own trivia game & challenge one another's knowledge of the book's content! Anything from the mythical, philosophical, to the scientific. Grow your game as your knowledge grows and see what unique perspectives each participant has to offer.
Here's a list of fun art ideas that are easy to find tutorials on:
- Draw or Paint an octopus (maybe even use the shape of your hand as guide)
- Paint an octopus on your face or arm (with safe body paint of course!), or even paint on octopus kisses
- Knit an octopus
- Craft an octopus out of items from your recycling (turn an old TP roll into an octopus(
- Chalk an octopus scene on your sidewalk
- Create an octopus den in your garden (maybe a garden toad will take up residence!)
Creative Like an Octopus
Sparks of creativity are all around us and within us!
Learn how to listen like an octopus and...create!